viernes, 4 de octubre de 2019

The BEST concert EVER!

That is a nice title, but unfortunately I've never been to a concert. The main reason is that I was too little to go by myself and because I was living in another city, not in Santiago de Chile. Almost all the concerts that have taken place in Chile are in Santiago, so besides the money for the ticket, I would have to pay for my traveling to Santiago. We have to think that also, concerts tickets aren't cheap, so buying two tickets for my mom and I, and the two round-trip tickets, was a little difficult.


So instead of putting in the title "the best concert ever" I would put "The concert I would like to go". To answer that question, I would really love the Jonas Brothers. It may sound like I'm childish but since I was a little girl I really love them.

I know all the songs and the lyrics to the new and the old ones. They separated in 2010 I think, but this year they reunited and formed the band again. Currently they are touring around USA and the only thing I hope is that they came to Chile and the rest of the world very soon. They were in Chile before, but I couldn't go to see them. So now that I'm older, and I can work in the summer so I can save money, I really want that they come.   

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

My best friend

I've been friends with my best friend for so many years that I lost the count. Like me, my best friend's name is Antonia, so whe...